Tuesday, August 12, 2008

School has started

My daughter Anna is in school now and she is doing great. She stayed on green her first day which means she didn't get in trouble. I'm thankful for that. The traffic situation at her school is terrifying. They are building a new school in the front part of the school, while they are in pods and the other building in the back of the property. The lines are horrific and long and are going to be extremely annoying this year.

Bekah is staying with one of the moms at church during the day until September when preschool starts here at the church.

Summer is doing well at her new job. I think she really likes it.

I have had 3 computers come across my desk over the past 2 weeks that have had a ton of viruses. It has been really frustrating fighting them. It makes me glad I'm on a Mac. No viruses or spyware.

If you have a PC, please keep your virus protection and spyware protection updated and running on a regular basis. This will take care of the majority of problems.

Also, don't open unknown attachments or links. Viruses and spyware can even send email from people you know.

I say this so that your life may be less stressful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or get a Mac. That helps on viruses, too!! :o) Miss you & your family! Hope you all had a great time at the beach!