Monday, April 25, 2005

Pray for Summer!!!

Well, Wednesday, Summer is flying with our 3 children to Nashville. Our children have never flown before. Pray for her patience and our children. The only people in our family to see Rebekah besides photographs is my mom and Summer's mom. Summer is going to spend a week with my family and a week with hers to show our new little one off. In the meantime, I will be going to Six Flags with the Praise Team and flying to Pepperdine for the lectures.

How about this for a Praise Team name: "One Voice" One of our praise team members came up with this and I like it. It communicates well and has a nice ring to it. I can see lots of potential as well for logo design as well. Let me know what you think. There are other suggestions, but this one seems to have risen to the top so far.

I love my new keyboard. It is a Kawai ES3. It rocks. It has one of the best piano sounds and String/Piano combo I've heard. It also has a USB cable that I can hook into my computer. I haven't tried that yet, but plan on doing that soon.

That is what is on my mind at the moment. Have a blessed Day.

Bret

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the keyboard and many prayers for Summer and the kids.. I cant imagine the chaos of the airport and travel! Parents are superheroes!!! I hope to see y'all at some point before I head out, if not know I am praying for you all..