Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bronchitis

I have been struggling through my roughest round of Bronchitis ever. The doctor gave me an antibiotic shot in one hip and a steroid shot in the other. On top of that he prescribed me a Z-pack, steroid medicine, Allegra D, and a cough syrup with codeine. He also said for me to keep taking my Mucinex DM on top of that. As long as I get better, I guess I'll take whatever he says, but it has been a miserable couple of days.

I'm back at work today. I'm a little on the tired and lightheaded side, but I've got work to do, so I'm going after it.

We had our first week with our new wireless microphones. Most everything went well. There may be one frequency I have to fix, but I think we are in good shape.

This Sunday night is our annual talent show. It is going to be great. We have the most participation since I've been here. I can't wait. it will be a blast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are still singing, you probably want to give yourself a break while you fully recover. I'm an amateur singer and landed in the hospital with pneumonia recently. Had to forget about singing entirely for 2-3 weeks afterwards. The mantra that the doctors kept drilling into me is "listen to your body." Don't strain your pulmonary system until it is ready to retake the load.