Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Just about gone

My bronchitis is all but done. I still have a cough here and there, but all the congestion has pretty much broken up. It was the worst case I've ever had.

Sunday night we had our talent show. It was a great success. Two of our youth brought their band and rocked the house. We had about 20 acts and all of them were great.

There was even a funny surprise when two teenage girls did a cannonball into the baptistry. Afterwards their moms had made signs with 9.7 and 10 on them. It totally shocked me. It was funny though.

Anna sang up on stage and was adorable.

Her birthday was yesterday. She lost her voice and it is the cutest thing to hear her talk. She was cute before, but with a raspy voice, I just crack up everytime she talks.

Time for Staff Prayer Time. Blessings.

No comments: