Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Lots of Changes

There are lots of changes going on this week. Last week my admin's water broke at work and she had a baby the next morning. One of our other 3 admins is pregnant and having a baby in December. That leaves one admin that has been here a while. We have 2 new admins starting this week. One started Monday and one starts tomorrow. Things will be a little hectic for a while because there is much training to be done. My new admin will be a girl I grew up with. Isn't life funny? I move 10 hours away from everything I've ever known and my new admin is my former elder's daughter and she is married to one of my best friends from high school that I ended up performing their wedding ceremony. If that isn't strange enough, the admin that has been here for a while used to live in Paducah because her husband was a minister at a church there. She knows my grandparents. Isn't it a small world?

I'm back to ebaying. If you know what you are doing, you can get some great deals on ebay. I'm also selling things on ebay. It is a great way to get some money for things that you normally wouldn't get money out of at a garage sell.

I moved my recording studio to my office at chruch so we could make room for Rebeka in February. Micah now has his own room. He is so excited.

The kids are so into Christmas. All they want to do is watch Christmas videos and sing Christmas songs. Micah has already written a letter to Santa. He wants a guitar and a choo choo train.

This weekend I'm participating in the "Lazy Man's Decathalon" It is a batchalor party for Mark Moore who lives next door to me. He and one of our new admins are getting married in Dec. The events consist of miniture golf, Galaga, ping pong, eating, and the like. Sounds like my kind of decathalon. I'm hoping my ping pong skills will bring me the win in this tough line of events. I'll need to train my eating skills this week so I can rise ahead of the competition. It's hard work, but someone has to do it. :)

Have a blessed day!

No comments: