Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Cowboys

Well, one who lives in Dallas can't blog today without at least mentioning the game last night. What a game.

I admit that I had almost given up on the Cowboys after the 5th interception, though I can honestly say that there was always that glimmer of hope that they could pull it off.

There were two things that I loved about the game. The first was the kicker. Not only did he execute a great onside kick, but he kicked two 53ft fieldgoals in a row. Did I mention it was in the visiting stadium on Monday night football and he is a Rookie?

The thing that stood out the most was Tony Romo's interview after the game. After being asked about the 4 first-half interceptions, Romo starts to explain them and then stops himself and just says he played poorly. That takes humilty and a lot of class to be able to say that. Way to go Tony Romo.

No comments: