Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Still Sick

Well, yesterday was miserable. Today is a little better though I'm still sick. My fever hasn't gone down since yesterday afternoon. I'm hoping that will change today. At least I have my laptop, a wireless connection and my grad books and worship stuff with me. I actually may get quite a bit done today. I'm not going to let a fever keep me from getting some needed reading and worship planning done.

I missed our staff meeting this morning. I hated to do that because we have been going through a spiritual disciplines book together.

I hope everyone has a great day.

3 comments:

Lesli said...

We missed you this morning in the meeting.

I'm glad you are able to be home & still getting things done! ;)

Hope you get to feeling better soon!!

Lesli

summer said...

well, it was nicd having you home, i guess. you and sick...well, it is my least favorite sick combonation next to myself being sick. i'm so glad you are feeling better and hopw that you are able to somewhat take it easy tomorrow, especially on you tummy! love you so much,
summer

Unknown said...

Sad you are sick but glad you had a happy brrfday.. thats what I like to call it, I have since I was like 3 or something.. strange. Im praying for you..