Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Hello All


Well, this is my first blog. I don't know how good I'll be at this, but it is worth a try.

My name is Bret Morris. I'm the worship minister at Preston Road Church of Christ in Dallas, Texas. My wife of 7 years is Summer. She is awesome. I consider myself a lucky man to have found her. I have 2 children and one on the way. Micah Thomas is 3 and Anna Grace is 19 months. We have a girl due in February. So far, we kind of like Esther London but we are not sure yet.

I just got back from Zoe confrerence in Nashville, Tn. It was wonderful. I will be posting about that later I'm sure. We went to Paducah, KY where I used to live and also grew up to hopefully sign the papers for selling my house. Unfortunately, the potential buyers backed out before we signed. Though I'm very frustrated, I have a peace about it. I know that God has always taken care of us and will continue to. If that means having the house for another couple of months or more, He will provide. I'm just thankful that I have food on the table every day. I consider myself blessed.

Well, there it is, my first post. I hope your day is full of God's blessings.

Bret

No comments: