Thursday, October 28, 2004

The family is sick today

Just when I thought I was about caught up on sleep, my son Micah decided to get sick and spill the beans for most of the night. He came in to sleep in our bed once everything was cleaned up. I decided it would be better for me to sleep on the couch instead of making the bed too crowded. He ended up spilling the beans several more times including on our bed as well, so Summer and Micah ended up sleeping in the chair. I woke up not very rested. The good thing is this morning everyone is sleeping which means Summer might possibly get a little sleep. She hasn't been feeling well the past couple of days. I just hope I don't catch it. Anna had it last week.

I'm looking forward to this weekend. I don't have anything planned at all. Yeah! That means relaxation. (I hope)

What happened to St. Louis. They didn't even show up for the World Series. Oh, well. They get the off season to get back in gear. I'm happy for the Red Soxs. Not winning in 86 years, they deserve to win a little.

Well, back to work on worship. Have a great and blessed day.

Bret

No comments: